ALLSTRIKE 2 STRIKING TARGET
FULLY PATENTED - One-of-a-kind product – here’s the ultimate training alternative to the focus mitt. Nothing gives better feedback than feeling a cheekbone, a nose, or a chin after you connect. You may think you hit your mark on normal focus mitts, but with the AllStrike 2, you know.
Coaches and athletes can now improvise on the fly, creating more realistic combat scenarios as if the “head” were a human combatant.
After thousands of hours of research and testing to perfect, the AllStrike 2 helps you take your mitt work to the next level by freeing you from the limitations of prearranged striking combo workouts.
For coaches, you can effortlessly act as an advancing or retreating opponent, putting pressure on the fighter or backing off, all without having to move your wrists and re-position yourself like you would with traditional focus mitts. Your training sessions will open up and you’ll experience the freedom and spontaneity of the AllStrike 2.
For athletes, the AllStrike 2 gives you the perfect target for developing more accurate strikes, improving your jab, honing your uppercut, and perfecting your heel kick. Instead of aiming at a bull’s-eye or even a blank pad, you are aiming at the real thing.
One-Of-A-Kind Striking Target Features
- Fully Patented - One-of-a-Kind Ergonomic Design
- Realistic- Practice striking on a lifelike, 3D surface that gives you instant feedback
- Improves Accuracy of Strikes- Unconventional target helps you hone your strikes to land exactly where you want
- Easy-to-Use for Extended Sessions- Ergonomic grip. Lightweight. Easy to maneuver. It feels right.
- Improvise- Faster and better freestyle knees, elbows, and uppercuts
- Safe- Simulate sparring rounds against a real opponent while reducing the punishment
- Proven- Coaches and fighters worldwide use this tool to achieve more realistic training reps
- Durable- Soft yet rugged. Wear gloves, don’t wear gloves. It’s your choice!
- Trusted by top fighters and coaches worldwide
- Made in the USA
The Revgear Difference