Master Robert Liedke Safe Escape Aikido Series DVDs
Master Bob Liedke has been a martial artist for over thirty years. He has modified the complicated techniques of Aikido so that anyone can learn them.
The self defense techniques shown in this series can be learned by anyone and should be a part of every martial artist's repertoire. Six lessons to choose from. Available only on DVD.
- Lesson 1: Warmup exercises. Rolling and falling drills. Pressure points. Escape techniques. Body movement. Approx. 57 min.
- Lesson 2: Reviews basic techniques modified for street use. Including several throwing techniques. Approx. 47 min.
- Lesson 3: Grabs. Punches. Chokes. Kicks. Strikes of all kinds. Approx. 49 min.
- Lesson 4: Gun and knife techniques explained. Disarming an attacker. Learn these defenses slowly and carefully. Approx. 61 min.
- Lesson 5: Self defense joint breaking techniques. Defense against two or more attackers. Approx. 58 min.
- Lesson 6: Over thirty street fighting self defense techniques. Methods of attack are: assaults from the front, side or rear. Learn to make short work of an attacker. Approx. 45 min.
- **Each DVD sold separately**